Metropole Chrono Beige with Night Blue Wristband
- Case: stainless steel with polished finishing
- Movement: Japanese Seiko TMI VK64
- Functions: hours, minutes, date window and chronograph
- Glass: domed mineral
- Caseback: screw-type, stainless steel
- Case diameter: 39mm - 1.53in
- Case thickness: 12.7mm - 0.5in
- Water resistant: 5ATM
- Strap: handmade in Mexico using the finest sheepskin quality, 20/18mm - 0.79/0.71in
- Warranty: 2 years
Watch Size Guide
Selecting the correct watch size online can be overwhelming, as the watch cannot be “tried on for size” prior to purchase. In these cases, the best way to determine whether a watch will be an appropriate size is to draw the case size on a piece of paper, cut it out, and size it to your wrist.
As watch measurements are taken in millimeters, you will need to convert to inches in order to use an inch ruler. Simply multiply the mm measurement of the watch by 0.03937 to convert to inches. (Ex. 40 mm X 0.03937 = 1.57 inches).
Our watches have 5 different watch case diameters:
Traveler - 35mm/1.38in (suggested for women - small size)
Montalban Small, Simpl, Saphari and CountryClub - 36mm/1.41in (unisex - small/medium size)
Alfieri, Primero Swiss, Metropole Chrono and Riviera Automatic - 39mm/1.53in (unisex - medium size)
Montalban Large and Saphari Nero - 40mm/1.57in (unisex - medium size)
Grand Traveler - 42.5mm/1.67in (unisex but mostly for men - large size)
For easy sizing, print the image below.